Your brand is so much more than a logo. In today’s podcast episode, I sat down with Rachel Schenck to talk about the importance of building a brand that lasts. Listen in for:
- Tips for branding your social media profiles
- What makes a good logo
- The types of files you need to get from your designer
- How to see if your ideal company name is taken
Quotes from this episode:
- If you want a brand that can stand the test of time, make sure you have enough information.
- Your brand should look like you belong the industry.
- If you have a business, whether it’s online or not, you have to have a business card.
Rachel Schenck is a freelance creative consultant and designer at RS Creative&Design, which helps small businesses and entrepreneurs develop all of their marketing creative. From creating the logo and brand personality to print materials to consumer product packaging, she’s your one-point-creative contact for everything your brand touches. Rachel is a Cincinnati, Ohio native now living in upstate New York where she spends her days developing brand creative and extending her client’s visual voice across all marketing platforms.
Connect with Rachel:
Links mentioned in this interview:
Want more social media help? Join the free Facebook Crew!